Saturday, March 3, 2012

Product Junkie Alert: New Buys!



Hi guys! I've been really bad to my wallet these past few days. As you know, a product junkie never stays long before buying new things and in my case it's even worse because I'm starting my hair journey again! So here's a list of  things I bought recently.

Reviews coming soon!

*Click on the product names to see pictures.



P.S: Wallet, I promise not to buy anything else until May. Will you please forgive me?

P.P.S: Why are hair product names so damn long? I mean , would they be any less effective if their names were shorter?



3 comments:

  1. (laughing) I'm trying to curb my PJism. I just brought the Roux corrector.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Dabur Vatika Oil. I'm contemplating on purchasing it off of Amazon.com. But I'm hearing raves about Argan oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! The Vatika Oil is definetly cheaper, that I can tell you. But I've been hearing a lot of good things about argan oil too, so much that I actually purchased the Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask, which contains a lot of it. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete